Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weird of the Week




1. Hmm. I could use a kid or two.

2. Wait a minute... I think there's some bad adverting here. Why exactly is it at the Senior's Center? Is there a bait and switch going on here? Can you really call a Senior a "gently used" kid??

3. Hmm.


I'm pretty ill today, so forgive my slightly sick mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. (I'm not going to write much because I have a busy, busy week ahead of me.)
Are you drinking more orange juice now?

Just wanted to let you know that I have been out of computer connection for a few days. Three days in a hotel without the Internet was bad enough, but neither did I have my dishcloth pattern with me to continue the one I was working on. All I could do was pay attention at the various meetings!
But I'm home now (for the moment) and in between catching up on things here, I managed to finish "the dress" cloth.
(Remind me later that you would like that pattern - or any others I mention.)

I have started another dishcloth - called "Winter Icicles" I think. (It's in the other room and when I leave here I am not coming back tonight.)

Take care, and happy knitting when you are feeling better,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

P.S. I've had the worst time trying to find you. A Google Search doesn't succeed all that well when there is nothing specific to put in. You would be *amazed* at how many knitting blogs mention beer!
(chuckle, chuckle)