
Jaywalkers were my April socks. I knit them toe up because I'm a rebel. I love Jaywalkers, but I don't love this yarn too much. It's Opal Lollipop, I think, or is that Summer Sizzle? Something that I can't find on the web anymore. I used to have a mad yarn crush on Opal yarns, cause of the cool patterns and colors, but lately I haven't been too tickled by the way the yarn feels on my feet. But I do like these, and Hilton does too. See how helpful he is whenever I try to take a photo?

When are you gonna make some for ME? Hilton wonders.
My May socks were these, my favorite socks ever maybe:

They are from the Broadripple pattern by Rob Matyska. I stood on my head and knitted them toe up. The yarn is Socks that Rock in Blarney Stone. Sweet! If anyone ever wants to send me presents, really, any of the Socks that Rock colors are much lusted over here at the Pitt.
So, there ya go. the Sock update. If you want to see the rest of the 2006 socks, you can review 'em here.

No comments:
Post a Comment