Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Dangers of Grime in Driveways

My New Februaries Resolution was to post to my blog more often, even, dare I consider it? Every day, maybe. But, instantly on February 1st at midnight, the deathflu caught me. I'm feeling like crap. Fevered weird dreams and all that.

I had a fevered dream that there was a man vacuuming our apartment building's driveway. So, imagine my surprise when I stumbled to the kitchen for life-saving tea, and saw that it's all real. Not a dream at all. There really IS a man vacuuming our driveway, with one of those big mega vacuums that look like an industrial carpet cleaner.

Our driveway isn't dirty, really, any more than any driveway is. I didn't think so anyway. But now I wonder...maybe all along our driveway has been covered with germ infested filth, and if only our landlord had had it vacuumed more often, maybe I wouldn't have caught the death flu.
Hmm.

No comments: