Wednesday, May 11, 2005

and more dealing with mom...

Today is Day One of the new rules for taking mom to see Dr. Woo.

Today, the following rules take effect. And, less you think that I am a bad daughter for making such rules, each and everyone one of these rules has been put in place for a specific reason. Also, I'm sure that each and every one of these rules will be argued by the end of the day.

1. My dad must leave the car. I have no car, and will not be able to rent a car to take my mom to the doctor.
2. There must be a regular schedule of the appointments.
3. There will be only one event on doctor day, and that is going to to doctor. No side trips that end up taking longer than the actual doctor's appointment.
4. I will be allowed to work on my laptop while mom is in the doctor's office. I have lots of work to do.
5. Mom will not harass me to get a massage when I don't want one.

Sounds reasonable, yes? We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your Mom sick? Who is Dr. Woo?