I'm sorry in advance to take your time with this post, if you're not interested, please feel free to move along for the day... I'll have something more upbeat tomorrow, I promise. :)
An anonymous poster asked me to "let everyone know you've weasled out of your obligation." I will not do that, because I remain committed to publishing dog eared magazine. Turtle Arts is still going strong. dog eared magazine is still in production. Personally I feel horrible at the delay. I've tried to be honest with you all about the fact that there has been a delay, that I'm as upset as you are about the delays, and that yet we WILL STILL be honoring ALL SUBSCRIPTIONS. We will, we are, we shall.
We've had plenty of issues, and life has certainly been interesting. I feel like I shouldn't go on about the details, but I'd like you to know that we haven't been vacationing in Mexico instead of working on the magazine. We haven't been vacationing anywhere, in fact... I'm surprised that I still know how to spell "vacation." We haven't run away, haven't weaseled, haven't disappeared off the planet.
SO, if you've been worried about dog eared magazine, please don't worry about it. There are other things to worry about instead. You'll get as many issues of dog eared in your mail box as you signed up for. Please, please, I don't want your blood pressure to go up over this. Try not worry. There are other things more concerning to worry about. dog eared will be in your future. Take a deep breath and think soothing thoughts. Try to resist any cravings for worry. It'll all be OK. Leave the worrying to me.
Oh, and I don't know what's up with the web site. I'm not surprised that another crisis has hit, the web site has not been kind to us. I'll get it fixed as soon as I can.
Soothing chocolate for everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey... when you do send the Dog Earred magazine again..I need to change my address... I've moved to Missouri from Tennessee....
Thanks... dot mcquade
funny =) hee hee =)
Post a Comment