Magazines, $5 each postage paid to the USA or Canada:
Fiberarts Summer 1995
Fiberarts Summer 2003
Fiberarts March/April 1999
Fiberarts Jan/Feb 2003
Cloth Paper Scissors Winter 2005 (Issue 5)
Somerset Studio (Magazine), July-August 2000 (Volume 4 Issue 4)
Somerset Studio (Magazine), July-August 2001 (Volume 5 Issue 4)
Somerset Studio, November/December 2001 Issue (Volume 5)
Books
prices are also postage included to USA and Canada:

Women of Taste: A Collaboration Celebrating Quilt Artists and Chefs by Girls, Incorporated and Jen Bilik, slightly used but in great condition, $5

A Fine Line by Melody Crust and Heather Waldron Tewell, new, perfect condition, $20
Collage : A New Approach : Collage Without Liquid Adhesives by Jonathan Talbot, like new, $5
Sanity Savers: Tips for Women to Live a Balanced Life by Vicky Dale, used, $5 (a good inspirational book to help you have more time for what you love)
Stopping: How to Be Still When You Have to Keep Going By: David Kundtz, used (excellent condition) $6
Art Journal grab bags:
a priority mail envelope stuffed with unique journaling, collage, altered book style inspiration, may include but not limited to: antique book to alter, handmade paper, vintage fabric, ribbon, yarn, ephemera, old photos, stickers, metal objects, beads, buttons, etc, etc. I have 4 of these bulging envelopes. $25, priority mail postage paid to USA. Careful opening, these are really stuffed full. :)
Non-USA address, we'll need to negotiate about the shipping costs. Email me.
All are from a nonsmoking home. I can take PayPal, and actually prefer PayPal, but we can talk about other forms of payment. If you're interested, drop me a comment.

1 comment:
I am interested in receiving one of the fun filled envelopes for $25. My name is Briana. My email address is bmriskin@earthlink.net. I have a pay pal account so that isn't a problem. I'm not sure how to send the payment however.
Thanks for "destashing"!
Smiles,
Briana G.
Post a Comment