Saturday, December 29, 2007

some magazines for sale or trade

I have some fiber arts and crafts magazines that I'd like to trade. Make me an offer. :) I'm interested in yarn, especially sock yarn (even small amounts, since I'm working on babette blankets right now) but pretty much anything basic, knitting or crochet books (my collection is very small, so again, make me an offer) other magazines, your zine, your artwork, etc... Cash would be OK, too- $5 each which would also cover shipping to the USA. For International, we'll have to look it up to work it out.

All are used but in good condition, from a non smoking home:

Fiberarts Magazine September/October 1997 (out of print)
Fiberarts Magazine March/April 1998 (out of print)
Fiberarts Magazine November/December 1997 -out of print
Fiberarts Magazine Summer 1998 (out of print)
Piecework Magazine March/April 1998
Ornament Magazine Summer 1998
Ornament Magazine Spring 1997
Craft Feb/March 1998
Craft June/July 1998
Craft August/September 1998
American Craft August/September 1996
American Craft April/May 1996

Leave me a comment if you're interested. If you want the whole lot in a big flat rate priority mail box, I would love you and send you extra goodies. :)

No comments: