I joined Yarn Aboard in a moment of obsession, but I'm so glad I did! My box arrived yesterday and immediately it was loved by cats and humans alike.
Could it be? It is, it is! It's the Yarn Aboard Box arrived here from far away Boston! Now if only I can get the cat to let me have it...
There it is, what could be inside?
Delicious treats await me, all with a Boston theme. Jo did such a wonderful job finding things I love. JP Licks Coffee Roasters House Blend coffee (Best of Boston, no less!), Harbor Sweets handmade chocolates (wait a sec while I sneak one) and even sweeter Sherbet Sunshine Yarn. I love this color!
So I took my yarn out to see the sights of northern Ballard (where I live.) First we stopped at Caffe Fiore for a latté and a bagel. This yarn is magic, and snagged us a great table outside
Then we showed the yarn the viewpoint at Sunset Hill. She was quite amazed at the lovely view of Puget Sound and the Olympics.
The yarn is so magical that it influenced Nature to give us this beautiful sunset, too. See how the colors are influenced by my magic yarn?
Thank you so much to Jo, who created this great box for me. I'm touched. It really made my day.
I'll be sending it on to the next person this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kerrie! Henry made it safely back to Massachusets ... to the port of Salem. First of all I want to say that I LOVE everything!!!
I read your note about one thing in the box not coming from Seattle ... I told my DH that I thought it was the leaf ... altho I thought it came from the countryside of Washington out side of Seattle until I read your Blog & where Henry had been BEFORE your house. LOL, Boston! It's one of our own Maple leaves, hehe. Well thanks again ... I'll be posting by tomorrow to show everyone what a wonderful box of goodies I got from the beautiful west coast.
Post a Comment