Sunday, July 02, 2006

Student Saturday

Yesterday, I had class one in a series of classes I must take, titled "Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving." I am especially tickled by the revised part of the title, and plus we got free heavy text books. I flunked handwashing, alas, but passed glove use with a gold star. And got 100% on all the pop quizzes. I can hardly wait until next week.

Yes, you did catch a wee bit of sarcasm there.

Other things I learned:

1. I am no good at Saturday classes that start at 8am, so I have to catch the bus at 7am, after 4 hours of sleep.
2. Buy water from the only vending machine early, because it WILL SELL OUT.
3. I like the area of Capital Hill (Seattle, not Washington, DC) around Group Health Very Much. Cafe Ladro has the second best coffee in Seattle. (After Nervous Nellie's in Ballard.)
4. Germs=bad, bad, bad
5. Abusing the old person you take care of=very very bad.
6. Oh, yeah, and that glove thing.

No comments: