Saturday, May 06, 2006

destashing

I realize I have more items than will fit in our new tiny apartment, if we want to actually fit inside as well... I don't like this new apartment particularly much, but I would like to have a roof over my head when it rains, so it would be NICE to fit inside. I have a few things to offer to you, my gentle reader, for sale or trade.

Fine Hand Quilting by Diana Leone and Cindy Walker, 2nd edition, paperback. Original price was $19.95. Like new.

Quilting to Sooth the Soul by Linda Carlson, paperback. Original price was $21.99. Like new.

Inner Outings by Charlene Geiss and Claudia Jessup (this is a deck of journal prompt cards and book). Original price was $24.95. Opened, but in good shape.

Interested? I love yarn in trade (It takes up less space than books) and other things, too. Make me an offer. My secret email identity is bluelemonegg at gmail dot com. I'll edit this list as things (hopefully!) go to new homes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about doing this as a comment but I have emailed you 3 times about an order I placed in March and have had no reply. Could you please check your emails or, if the email addresses (3 differnt ones) I used are inoperable, get back to me at karin@karinh.com. Thank you very much.