My Island
The Island of the Last Mango
places to go, things to do, people to see
I also blog at: I Live in Pioneer Square
Please Help Mom
kerrie's art site
kerrie's etsy store
The Sweet Side
Scott's personal plog
Scott's Haiku a Day
Take it Personally
The Fund for Women Artists
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(56)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(25)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2005
(85)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(7)
OK, I'll confess
Yeah, yeah, progress is good...
Not a Cat Person - the Official Meows Page
43 Things
I just realized...
MoveOn's Movie List
I love the internet
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
About Me
Big Sis
When I blog, I blog at onemango.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
Monday, July 25, 2005
Yeah, yeah, progress is good...
There is now construction going on directly behind our apartment, and directly to the right, and two big mega buildings being built at the end of the block to the left. I am surrounded by noise. It makes it very hard to think straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment