
Leary Way, Seattle.
Visited on my way to one job from another job.
Overall Bus Stop Ratings (out of 5 stars)
*** User Friendliness. Yes, there is a bus schedule, but no garbage can or bus shelter. The building that is a natural to lean against is none too clean on the outside, so I'd recommend NOT leaning up against it.
*** Interest of Surroundings. There's a cat that lives in one of the apartment son the ground floor of the building. I love this cat! It stares at you, wondering why you're standing there in the cold rain at a bus stop while HE (or SHE?) is much more sensibly sitting inside on a nice cushion. Busy street with construction to watch, car dealers constantly making announcements over their intercom, and a pay phone placed just far enough away to make you miss the bus.
* Architecture of Surroundings. The condo construction is supposed to be creating a pretty mega building, but I like the historical buildings better, so I give this stop one star for architecture.
**** Personal Safety. Seemed pretty safe. Two overgrown bushes on either side of the bus stop might make it have only one star for safety at night.
** Creepy Factor. Not too creepy. The bushes do bother me a little, I guess.

1 comment:
Hi ya! sausalito - indy-anna. Check my profile and send an email. I'm sending something out (1st time in a long time) and want to pass it along to ya! Cheers! Michael
will peruse your blog after I rake leaves all day today ; (
Post a Comment