I once had a horrible M&M addiction, in my youth, but then I found out that I'm allergic to milk. I lament that they have come out with these evil pellets of doom in several dark dye-filled colors: brown, purple, gray, dark red, dark blue. All in Dark CHOCOLATE. I have found out that I can have SOME dark chocolate M&Ms without having a bad reaction, but the whole bag is unfortunately out of the question. I'm not allowed to buy another bag ever ever again.
I think they're Darth Vadar M&Ms officially, so maybe they'll go away when Darthmania has ended. Or our grocery store will stop getting them because they refuse to stock ANYTHING GOOD. Please. Save me from temptation.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wait patiently for easter season to be over so that those Reeces easter eggs stop teasing me in the isles.
I miss you. I think of you with every christmas sweater.
We may be moving to Portland. Then we'd be almost neighbors.
:) Melanie Sage
Post a Comment